Sir Alfred Paton donated these grounds, now known as Paton Fields, to the National Trust in 1926 with the proviso that one pitch be used in perpetuity for Rugby & the rest of the land is to be used for the benefit of the youth of the area.
Caldy Sports Club manage the grounds and clubhouse to allow the sports sections and their visitors to have facilities and grounds to match their needs, leaving them free to organize the playing of their sports.
Caldy Sports Club are responsible for the maintenance, management & development of the assets at Paton Field & provide a sound platform for the future. Ensuring that the club and the sections which form it are effectively managed from a legal and financial point of view, and that the facilities are safe for all members, visitors and other users.
Please follow these links to visit the individual club websites for more sports information: